Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Foolish me

Why do I go out to eat when I can make such pleasant dishes at home for cheaper?
mmm...
Start with spinach fettucini. Add some garlic-roasted alfredo sauce and some stir-fried red, yellow, and orange peppers and mix it all up. Garnish it with some dried romano, parmesean, whatever-suits-your-fancy cheese and a couple of peices of whole wheat bread (Hot chocolate powder, tomatoe, or lime not used).
Seriously, readers, make sure to poke and prod me about doing this more often for I would be a fool not to.

5 comments:

Jason said...

Man, that looks good!!!

Brandy R. said...

hey that really does look good especially with the nice colors of the peppers. too bad the thought of peppers makes me gag a little.

Fateduel said...

But they are so sweet and succulent!

(alliteration!)

Avi said...

Peppers are Satan's vegetable.

Ralikat said...

In looking at this picture, the first thing I thought was: oh, did you make that bread? It looks pretty good...

But then, I realized: of course you wouldn't have made it. That was before the days that we swore off store-bought bread. How ridiculous of me.